Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Donut Heaven {Tour of Pike Place Market Part 2}

Let's talk about our favorite donut shop ever. Daily Dozen Donut Co. located at 93 Pike Place Seattle, Wa 98101 is the bomb.

Always our first stop on our market adventure, this bag 'o dozen makes my heart swoon. I am not a donut lover in general. For these, however, I will take off my "no greasy items" cape and relish in such goodness. They are hot, fresh, and scrumptious. My kids love them. We love them. How can somebody NOT love them? If you don't, well then, we can't be friends anymore. Unless you just lie to me and say you do. But then our friendship will be based on lies, and who wants that? How about you just love them for realz?

_DSC0026


Sometimes the guy behind the counter does this cool "pop" to the paper bag when he opens it before he shoves your donuts in there. Oddly, I look forward to that:) There is no "restaurant" that you go into. Just a place behind the counter where the dough is made and served fresh off the conveyer belt fryer.

_DSC0011

I really don't have much more to say. I believe these pics speak for themselves, don't you?



_DSC0009




_DSC0024
beautiful bite, my dear daughter.

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh, those little bites of heaven are a must when we go to Pikes. Haven't tried La Panier yet, but it's on my list for next time.

    ReplyDelete

sitt'n here lov'n the food

Related Posts with Thumbnails